Important Amber Safety Information
We hope you will be happy with your purchase. Before use please read the following important safety information and usage advice.
This information is applicable to ALL Amber retailers not just Amber Pumpkin and should be explained.
- Our amber is sold as jewellery and should not be used as a teething aid. The brittle nature of the amber beads and the small parts pose a potential choking hazard if used by children under 36 months
- Avoid any jewellery from getting regularly wet - remove before swimming or bathing
- DO NOT sleep wearing jewellery
- Keep out of reach of young children and babies
- Amber is not a toy
- Check the amber jewellery regularly to ensure the thread and beads are secure and strong, if there is any damage then please discontinue use and dispose of the item
- Our amber products are supplied with a safety information leaflet - please read and retain for future use.
If you are unsure or have any questions please discontinue use and email email@example.com
NOT SUITABLE FOR UNDER 36 MONTHS.