Important Amber Safety Information
We hope you will be happy with your purchase. Before use please read the following important safety information and usage advice. This information is applicable to all Amber retailers and should be explained.
- Amber is to be worn against the skin. DO NOT chew amber or allow it to be chewed or put near the mouth
- Due to the small parts it can pose a choking hazard and therefore should only be used under adult supervision and is not suitable for children under 36 months
- Avoid getting regularly wet - remove before swimming or bathing
- DO NOT sleep wearing amber
- When not in use keep out of reach of children and babies
- Amber is not a toy
- Check the amber jewellery before each use to ensure the thread and beads are secure and strong, if there is any damage then please discontiue use and dispose of the item
- Our amber products are supplied with a safety information leaflet - please read and retain for future use.
If you are unsure or have any questions please discontinue use and email firstname.lastname@example.org
NOT SUITABLE FOR UNDER 36 MONTHS. EU Toy safety regulations EN-71-1 necklaces and anklets are not suitable for children under 36 months. Amber is NOT a toy. Do not leave your child unattended, do not allow them to chew on the amber.